miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

DIGITAL IDENTITY INVESTIGATION

We did a project in which we had to investigate some partners and write down all we found about them. I did this project with my friend Laura E.

1) What can I find about my classmates?
I investigated  team number 5: Raquel M. and Ana C.

  • About Raquel we found this information:  

         1) She has an instagram account.
         2) An ask account with a lot of personal information.
         3) A twitter account.
         4) Her blog.

  • About Ana:
        1) We found three facebook accounts.
        2) Her youtube account.
        3) Her blog.
        4) There was a girl who has the same name and surnames.

2) What do others see about you on the internet?
     I couldn't find myself on the internet.

  1. My interests.
  2. The places I have been in.
  3. My searchs' history and a graphic which shows how many things do I search every day.
  • What have I changed? Some interests.
4) Let's control what Google shows about us:
     aboutme.google.com
     It appeared the place where I study, my city and my birthday.
     What have I changed? I errased the information about my highschool and city.
 

CCO Public Domain (Pixabay)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario